So you’ve made the decision to invest in GIS and would like to maximize the value of your investment. The best way to achieve this is to make the technology more accessible across your organization.
If you need help in defining and enabling your GIS vision and want advice that you can trust, we can help.
Realize your enterprise GIS vision faster with the Enterprise Advantage Program (EAP). This annual program helps you take full advantage of Esri technology in your organization through proactive advisory services provided by a dedicated Strategic Advisor. The EAP also includes flexible components that provide you with the knowledge, expertise and support to achieve the full potential of your enterprise GIS.
The Esri EAP has been an invaluable tool for the City of Brandon to maximize our investment in GIS. It has allowed us to access technical advisors for support and advice during projects ranging from the implementation of an enterprise data model to assistance in building GIS web apps.
- Gain access to a dedicated Strategic Advisor who will focus on getting to know your organization’s business needs, infrastructure and GIS vision.
- Minimize risk through proactive GIS management. Your Strategic Advisor will work with you throughout the program term to identify, plan, prioritize and address your organization’s needs.
- Leverage Esri Canada’s advanced knowledge and expertise in both GIS infrastructures and integrated solutions to meet your organization’s business requirements.
- Enjoy flexibility on how you use Learning and Service credits. You can use credits for consulting services support, training or Premium Support services to best meet your organization’s needs.
- Get simplified access to professional, technical, training and support services.
Your assigned Strategic Advisor will help drive long-term vision and technical enablement by understanding your key business and technical objectives.
Meet with Esri Canada to define and discuss your organization’s GIS vision at your annual account planning session.
Drive your GIS initiatives through a collaborative high-level work plan.
Achieve your business goals through strategic consulting, training and premium support services.
Gain insight on the latest advancements of the ArcGIS platform through exclusive EAP quarterly technology webcasts.